Great banking relationships are built on great services and products. Skagit Bank business products have been created to make the most of your money. We offer accounts with added value and convenient benefits.
A selection of Financial products have been built to meet your business’ ever-changing needs: Business Checking Accounts, Business Savings Accounts, our MasterMoney Debit Card, or Business Loans. And, if you don’t see what you need, call and we’ll connect you with a Business Banker who can help you find what you need.
Check Orders Online
Ordering checks has never been easier – do it online! Click here to get started. If you need help, just give us a call - (800) 246-4402.
Electronic Federal Tax Payment System (EFTPS)
EFTPS is a FREE service… pay all your taxes electronically for personal or business. To get started, click here.
Skagit Bank has several Business Banking options from which to choose. Compare our features and select the account that best fits your needs.
|Small Business Checking||Business Interest Checking||Commercial Checking|
|Minimum Opening Deposit||$100.00||$100.00||$100.00|
|Monthly Service Charge||$5.001||$10.004||$8.00|
|Item Deposit Fee||$0.152||$0.09|
on the average monthly collected balance
|Business Savings||Business Money Market||Business Time Certificates of Deposit|
|Minimum Opening Deposit||$100.00||$100.00||Varies|
|Monthly Service Charge||$3.005||$10.004|
|Excessive Withdrawal Charge||$1.006||$1.008|
|Account Closing Fee||$10.007|
|Tiered Interest Rate|
1. Waived if a minimum daily balance of $500.00 is maintained during the monthly statement period.
2. First 50 debit transactions and first 100 deposited items at no charge, per monthly statement period.
3. For more information on current interest rates and annual percentage yields, please see our current Interest Rate Information Sheet.
4. Waived if a minimum daily balance of $1,500.00 is maintained during the monthly statement period.
5. Waived if a minimum daily balance of $250.00 is maintained per calendar month.
6. For each debit in excess of six (6) per calendar month. A maximum of six (6) telephone, preauthorized or electronic transfers can be made from the account each calendar month.
7. If account is closed within ninety (90) days of opening.
8. For each debit in excess of six (6) per statement month. A maximum of six (6) checks, preauthorized, electronic or telephone transfers are allowed per monthly statement period.