Great services help to build great banking relationships. We have created personal banking services designed to help you make the most of your money. Skagit Bank financial products have added value and convenient benefits.
Check Orders Online
Convenience is as easy as ordering your personal checks online! Simply click here to get started.
Electronic Federal Tax Payment System (EFTPS)
EFTPS is a service offered free by the U.S. Department of the Treasury to conveniently pay your federal taxes electronically. Simply click here to find out more and get started!
Skagit Bank has several Personal Banking options from which to choose. Compare our features and select the account that best fits your needs.
|Freedom Checking||Eagle Checking||Interest Checking||Interest-Plus Checking|
|Minimum Opening Deposit||$100.00||$100.00||$100.00||$100.00|
|Monthly Service Charge||$2.001||$8.002, 3||$8.005||$0.00|
|"Image" Single Checks||First Order $6.15 (postage)||$6.15 (postage one order per calendar year)||$6.15 (postage one order per calendar year)|
|Savings||Christmas Club Savings||Health Savings Account||Money Market||Individual Retirement Accounts||Time Certificates of Deposit|
|Minimum Opening Deposit||$100.00||$25.0011||$100.00||$100.00||$100.00||Varies|
|Monthly Service Charge||$3.006||$2.505||$10.005|
|Excessive Withdrawal Charge||$1.007||$1.007||$1.009|
|Account Closing Fee||$10.008||$5.0010|
|Terms||6 to 30 months||7 days to 120 months|
Account Terms & Conditions
* Upon qualification.
1. Waived if you elect to not have check images included in your periodic statement.
2. A portion of this monthly service charge is for monthly premiums for Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance.
3. The insurance offered is not a deposit, not FDIC insured, not an obligation of or guaranteed by Skagit Bank or an affiliate and is not insured by any agency of the U.S.
4. For more information on current interest rates and annual percentage yields, please see our current Interest Rate Information Sheet.
5. Waived if a minimum daily balance of $1,500.00 is maintained during the monthly statement period.
6. Waived if a minimum daily balance of $250.00 is maintained per calendar month. Waived for account holders under 18 years of age.
7. For each debit in excess of six (6) per calendar month. A maximum of six (6) telephone, preauthorized or electronic transfers can be made from the account each calendar month.
8. If account is closed within ninety (90) days of opening.
9. For each debit in excess of six (6) per statement month. A maximum of six (6) checks, preauthorized, electronic, or telephone transfers are allowed per monthly statement period.
10. A grace period of 30 days after annual disbursement (until December 1st) will be allowed for closure without fee.
11. An Automatic Transfer Authorization must be set up at account opening. Automatic transfer may be from a designated Skagit Bank account or ACH transfer from an account at another financial institution. Once set up, Christmas Club Savings accounts will not require renewal each year and continue without interruption until revoked by you.