Great banking relationships are built on great services and products. Skagit Bank business products have been created to make the most of your money. We offer accounts with added value and convenient benefits.
A selection of Financial products have been built to meet your business’ ever-changing needs: Business Checking Accounts, Business Savings Accounts, our MasterMoney Debit Card, or Business Loans. And, if you don’t see what you need, call and we’ll connect you with a Business Banker who can help you find what you need.
Check Orders Online
Ordering checks has never been easier – do it online! Click here to get started. If you need help, just give us a call – (800) 246-4402.
Electronic Federal Tax Payment System (EFTPS)
EFTPS is a FREE service… pay all your taxes electronically for personal or business. To get started, click here.
Use Skagit Bank’s robust Cash Management Online Banking service to meet the more complex needs of your business.
Upon approved application, the ACH Origination system allows for customers to send and receive funds from bank to bank using Automated Clearing House (ACH).
Your time is valuable. Spend more time focusing on your business and less time running to the bank. With Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) customers can deposit checks using a desktop scanner.
Positive Pay Processing is an online tool used to detect and prevent fraudulent items. Using our POS system you can stop outgoing items before they post to your account.
Skagit Bank has several Business Banking options from which to choose. Compare our features and select the account that best fits your needs.
|Small Business Checking9||Business Interest Checking9||Analysis Checking9|
|Minimum Opening Deposit||$100.00||$100.00||$0.00|
|Monthly Service Charge||$5.001,**||$10.004,**||Fees Vary***|
|Item Deposit Fee||$0.152||Varies***|
|Business Savings9||Business Money Market9||Business Time Certificates of Deposit9|
|Minimum Opening Deposit||$100.00||$100.00||Varies|
|Monthly Service Charge||$3.005||$10.004|
|Excessive Withdrawal Charge||$2.006||$2.008|
|Early Closing Fee||$10.007|
|Tiered Interest Rate|
** Additional charge of $1.00 for paper statements, additional charge of $1.00 for check images. Skagit Electronic Statements are Free of Charge.
***Ask one of our representatives for more information.
1. Minimum daily balance of $500.00 is maintained during the monthly statement period.
2. First 50 debit transactions and first 100 deposited items at no charge, per monthly statement period.
3. For more information on current interest rates and annual percentage yields, please see our current Interest Rate Information Sheet.
4. Waived if a minimum daily balance of $1,500.00 is maintained during the monthly statement period.
5. Waived if a minimum daily balance of $250.00 is maintained per calendar month.
6. For each debit in excess of six (6) per calendar month. A maximum of six (6) telephone, preauthorized or electronic transfers can be made from the account each calendar month.
7. If account is closed within ninety (90) days of opening.
8. For each debit in excess of six (6) per statement month. A maximum of six (6) checks, preauthorized, electronic or telephone transfers are allowed per monthly statement period.
9. An account that is inactive (debit or credit) for 24-60 months will be reclassified as a dormant account. Dormant accounts will be subject to a regular monthly service charge of $6 (non-refundable per State of Washington). The time periods of inactivity are as follows:
24 months: All checking, money market, interest checking, and savings accounts.
30 months: Time Certificates of Deposit
60 months: Safe deposit boxes